Monday, February 8, 2021

Valentine Caterpillar by Brooke

Here's another cute Valentine craft from Brooke - I loved the bumblebee, heart wreath, and pickup truck that she made last week but this is my favorite. Cute and easy - perfect kid craft! Here's what she did, in her words:


hey guys! Today I made this super cute Valentine’s Day caterpillar. All I used was paper, scissors, a marker, glue, and googley eyes! First I cut out 5 small hearts and 1 bigger size heart in red and pink paper. Then I glued them down moving left to right. after they were all glued I drew him some legs, a mouth, some antlers, then put the eyes on! He was so easy to make and he is so cute!

2.8.20: double chocolate kisses cookies

2.8.19: diy: air freshener

2.8.18: make a heart-felt Valentine card

2.8.17: mini bundt brownies

2.8.16: Valentine slider box (to hold chocolates)

No comments:

Post a Comment