Sunday, February 28, 2021

🔥Around the Campfire (week 9)

 Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

2/21: 🔥week 8

2/22: unstuffed chicken cordon bleu

2/23: tip-sy tuesday: cleaning shrimp tip

2/24: scones with jam

2/25: lightened up tater tot casserole

2/26: laundry room

2/27: irish coffee

What's Cooking ~

  • marinaded pork tenderloin, squash, roasted asparagus
  • air fryer salmon, couscous, green beans
  • steak, sautéed mushrooms, air fryer baby potatoes, caesar salad
  • creamy chicken and rice soup
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • working on new wreaths for the front doors - realized we aren't usually here this time of year and I don't have decorations. I was thinking I'd make St. Patrick's day themed wreaths but I decided to just go with lots of greenery instead. I'll show you them when they're done!
  • read 'Eye of Prey' #3 in series by John Sandford. This one is really gruesome, has lots of twists that kept me on the edge of my seat, solid story with interesting characters. Couldn't put it down! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • making masks. always making masks hahahha. I started selling them and am having so much fun fulfilling orders! Once I get them completed I'll show you what I've been doing and maybe you'll want to place an order too 😉
That's all for now. Hope you had a great week - stop by often to see more projects and crafts, recipes, whatever else I can think of to make! 

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor

2.28.20: make your own dryer sponges
2.28.17: tip for how to clean the oven window glass


No comments:

Post a Comment