Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tip-sy Tuesday: Baking Center Organizing

Just a quick idea today - how to organize all those cookie cutters, sprinkles, decorations, etc that are floating around in your cupboard.





I've had my cookie cutters grouped in categories, labeled and put in baggies for awhile now (I posted about that way back in 2015!) but I took it one step further and put everything in plastic shelf/drawers things (what are these called, hmmm...I guess organizers?) that fit in my cupboard. I can just pull out a drawer and easily find what I need - sprinkles have a couple drawers, same for cookie cutters; I have a drawer for food colors, candles, cake decorating, etc. 


Maybe not necessary for most people, but I have ALOT of this stuff and I love being able to just open a drawer and grab something!


2.9.20: 🔥week 6

2.9.19: monthly maintenance projects

2.9.18: colored pencil tattoos

2.9.17: sweet potato toast

2.9.16: 'bee mine' honey bear

No comments:

Post a Comment