Saturday, February 6, 2021

Bumblebee Valentine

Oh My Gosh I love this so much. Brooke made the cutest bumblebee valentine and it makes me happy to just look at it hahahha. Here's what she did, in her words:

(note: I just realize this was supposed to be posted Thursday and it didn't go - so now you get 2 fun Valentine's Day crafts today!) 



Today I made this super cute bumble bee Valentine’s Day card! 


All I used was paper, scissors, double sided tape, and a marker! 


First I took a yellow piece of paper and folded it in half and drew a heart with one side of the heart touching the crease in the paper. You need it to be on that crease so it stays connected for the top heart (head) of the bee. Be careful when cutting your heart out to not cut the crease. then after that I used that heart as a stencil to cut out the rest of the hearts. The other hearts are single pieces of paper, not doubled over like the head heart. I cut 2 blue hearts, 2 black hearts, and 1 more yellow heart. Then i cut out 2 tiny yellow hearts and 2 black rectangles for the antenna. Then I put one black heart down, put double sided tape on the top of it, and put the yellow one on top. Then the same with the yellow putting the other back heart on top. Then I put the yellow heart that can open on top. I drew a face and wrote on the inside. Then I put the tiny yellow hearts on the top of the rectangles. After I flipped my bee over and taped the antennas and wings on. Then you have a super cute bee!!🥰


 2.4.20: tip ~ messy lily pollen

2.4.19: man-day monday

2.4.18: last minute super bowl ideas

2.4.17: super bowl party games

2.4.16: super bowl party planner



No comments:

Post a Comment