Saturday, February 6, 2021

Valentine Pickup Truck by Brooke

hey guys! I made this super easy valentines truck - it’s so cute! All you need is craft paper, popsicle sticks,a red marker, scissors, and glue or tape. 


First I colored 4 popsicle sticks red, then I taped them together on the back and put a smaller piece of a stick overtop to help hold them together. I cut out 2 pink hearts, and the front of the truck and the top. Then I glued the truck pieces on the popsicle sticks for the front and top of the truck and glued the hearts on the back to make it look like they were in the bed. After that I cut out a window and 2 tires then glued them on! This was so easy and so fun to make and it turned out so cute!


2.6.20: alligator pear salad

2.6.19: sheet pan curried shrimp biryani

2.6.18: making a master grocery list


2.6.16: Nana's pralines - I haven't made these in a long time, they are SO good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment