Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tip-sy Tuesday: Cast Iron Skillet Broccoli

Quick little thing I just learned - you can easily make broccoli in a cast iron skillet (I'm still learning all the different things I can do with the pan my mom got me for my birthday - remember that I didn't think I wanted the pan but have ended up loving it? Click here for my first cast iron pizza post).


Preheat the skillet over medium until it's hot. Add a layer of broccoli cut into bite sized florets, let cook for about 5 minutes. Toss the broccoli in the pan, add a tablespoon or 2 of butter, season with coarse salt and pepper, let cook another 5 minutes or so until the broccoli is cooked to your preferred texture. 

Quick, easy, and delicious. 



2.16.20: 🔥week 7

2.16.19: walking taco bowl

2.16.18: flower centerpiece by Brooke

2.16.17: zucchini tots - I forgot all about these, I know what I'm making for lunch!

2.16.16: Sheryl's lemon cake

No comments:

Post a Comment