Friday, June 9, 2023

My Sister Tried It: Coffee Foamer

OMG.

One more post on my love of coffee.  Our mother LOVED Starbucks.  I mean TRULY LOVED it- probably more than she loved me if truth be told.  She loved it so much that when she passed away and someone gave me money to purchase something for myself that reminded me of my mother I bought a gold bracelet with a Starbucks mug on it. Now THATS a love of coffee.  In the last couple years she discovered "sweet foam" or "cold foam".  I decided to give that a try and yep, she was right. It was delicious. 

So that said, following in her footsteps I too LOVE coffee. If you see my previous post about cold coffee we have already covered my love of cold coffee.  In another discovery from Brooke on Tik Tok she showed me a milk frother.  Dumb.  She said you can use for milk, coffee creamer, whatever. Again I said Dumb.  Just for fun though I looked it up on my second favorite thing- Amazon.  Sure enough lightning deal for $6. A tiny hand frother. I have spent more than that on WAY worse ($6 can barely buy me a glass of wine in most bars).  
I dont have any creamer on hand but I do have skim milk.  What do I have to lose.  
BEHOLD THE PICTURES!  This little thing was magic.  A few seconds of just plain skim milk and voila! Cold foam!! Got this thing for less than the price of one Starbucks. 

Our mother would be proud. 






Jill here ~ I was intrigued after Jen raved about this frother thing;  I drink my weekday coffee black but have a 'treat' of fluffy coffee on the weekend if I feel like it. "Fluffy" to me is just fat-free half-and-half and sugar free syrup - I know, I go a little crazy right? hahaha. Anyway, Jen told me she's been frothing zero sugar caramel macchiato coffee creamer and putting it on top of her cold coffee, but I've been putting it on hot coffee and it's delicious. It's so delicious it's making me want a 'fluffy coffee treat' most mornings lately! It takes literally seconds to turn the creamer to foam, then I just rinse the whisk thing off and throw it in the drawer. YUM. 



No comments:

Post a Comment