Sunday, June 25, 2023

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 26)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

6/18: 🔥 wek 25

6/19: pet mug shot

6/20: TT: remove fridge odors

6/21: mini pinwheel sandwiches with flavored cream cheese

6/22: animal style copycat burgers with sauce by Macey 

6/23: MSTI: caramelized banana v.2

6/24: words

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~

  • Haven't done a book review in a long time, but I have still been reading a lot of books! This time around when I say a lot of books I mean 21 of the "Virgin River' series in a row. I watched the first 3 seasons of the show and wanted to find out what will happen in the next season so thought I'd read the books - before realizing it's a 21-book series and the books are a long ways from the show. After the first 3 I was hooked on the characters, even tho the characters differ from the show (which I love); funny story tho - after reading the first few I had the thought that they are an awful lot like Harlequin romance novels so I looked at the publisher and sure enough - Harlequin!!! And here's the funny part...I hate Harlequin romance novels 🤦‍♀️ But even learning that I still kept reading, skipping the ridiculous raunchy parts LOL because I wanted to read about my favorite characters HAHAHA. I'll still give them ⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2, because of the characters, and I was sad when I read the final one and there's no more Virgin River books for now. 

That's it for this week, hope to see you next week for more projects, crafts, recipes, tips...whatever we can think of to make at camp! Bye :)

Sincerely ~

Jill

camp counselor 




No comments:

Post a Comment