Monday, June 19, 2023

Pet Mug Shot

Miss Lori sent me an email after reading last Monday's post about combining dog tricks and Sarge's storytelling. She sent along a very cute project she made along with this note, I love this SO much I asked if I could share (also, spoiler alert to my family - don't be surprised if you end up getting one of these of your pet hahahaha):

 First, I have to tell you that I loved the video story that Sarge made! He is a talented pup! 🐶 

And speaking of pups, I thought you might like this little project. My sister Linda turned 70 so I threw her a Fiesta birthday party-a few days before her party she was in her yard taking pictures of her flowers and her dog Benson got right in the pic and she sent it to me. It was so funny I had Walgreens print a copy, got some Dollar Tree letters and whipped this up to have on the gift table. She loved it, because it was of her sweet, funny Benson!



No comments:

Post a Comment