Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving 2023

I'm thankful and grateful for so many things - among them are my faith, my family (especially excited to have our new addition and first grand-niece Georgie in our family), good friends, my furry and feathery kids, gravy, the ability to live my life the way I want (filled with making stuff!) and you guys reading my blog of course! 

Happy Thanksgiving - I hope you enjoy your day whether it's at home, with family, or having "friendsgiving" with friends that are the family you get to choose :).

Whoever posted the above pic on romper.com wrote this underneath - stretchy pants made me laugh: 

Please call the poor holiday by its actual name. It gets upstaged by Christmas enough, anyway. And don't forget to express gratitude for the things that are most important to you this Thanksgiving, from dogs, to grandparents, to stretchy pants.


11.23.22: make-ahead mashed potatoes re-run

11.23.21: egg shells 

11.23.20: ðŸ”¥week 47

11.23.19: turkey gravy (it's foolproof - you can do it!)

11.23.18: fabric bread basket

11.23.16: make ahead mashed potatoes 

11.23.15: organize your cookie cutters


No comments:

Post a Comment