Monday, November 27, 2023

Advent Gifts

I did this last year for the first time and it was a hit so I'm doing it again - it doesn't cost much (other than some time!), was fun for me to do and fun for my people!

This is sort of a non-post just a fun idea to share with you in case you'd like to do something like this. The dollar stores/Walmart/Meijer, etc have all kinds of inexpensive little things (chapstick, hand sanitizer, puzzles, decorative crap, candy, snacks, drinks); I also buy packages of cellophane gift bags (I think there are 20 per pack) and gift tags that I write #1 thru #24 - wrap each little gift in tissue, put in the gift bags and add tags for each day. 

Write a little note to each person that they should open a present a day, starting with #1 on December 1st. It's really fun for me when they text or send pictures of what they opened that day. 

I don't have pictures, it's a box filled with 24 little bags of shizzle :)


11.27.18: pinecone angels
















No comments:

Post a Comment