Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Thanksgiving Gingerbread Houses (part 1)

Oops, I forgot to schedule a post for today - so I'll share this (what I hope will be) fun project that I'm just setting up for Kayleigh and Kade to make this afternoon...Thanksgiving gingerbread houses. I emptied, rinsed, and dried 1 pint milk cartons and taped the flaps closed. I figure they can frost the cartons and stick on graham crackers for the house (or maybe they'll use pretzel sticks, or candied almonds or who knows what to make the houses). Then decorate with lots of candy and other goodies I have on hand like mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, teddy grahams, candy corn, candy pumpkins, and lots of leftover Halloween candy! Should be fun, right? And I'm assuming messy :)

I'll post pictures tomorrow and tell you how it goes! 



11.8.22: button storage

11.8.21: framed wedding keepsake

11.8.20: ðŸ”¥week 45

11.8.19: salmon 2 ways

11.8.18: green tomato muffins (don't be scared, they taste like zucchini bread!)

11.8.17: the school psychologist is in sign

11.8.16: dish washing tip

11.8.15: provencal summer vegetable bake


No comments:

Post a Comment