Monday, November 20, 2023

Turkey and Brie Grilled Cheese

Thanksgiving is coming up quickly and I'm already thinking about what to do with the leftovers! This sandwich sounds great and I can't wait to make it - it might not be as over-the-top as the 'moist maker' haha but I know I'm still going to like it. 

(I'm borrowing this photo until I can update it with one of my own)

  • 2 slices sourdough bread
  • 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
  • 2 thick slices roasted turkey breast
  • 1 thin slice of brie, rind removed
  • 3 tablespoons whole cranberry sauce
Spread one side of one slice of bread with half of the softened butter. Place the slice, butter side down, in a cold nonstick skillet. Add turkey and brie, spread cranberry sauce over the brie. Top with the other slice of bread and spread the remaining butter over the entire surface of the top slice.

Place the skillet over medium-low heat, cook for 3-5 minutes or until the bottom of the sandwich is lightly browned. Carefully flip it over and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. 

recipe found here

11.20.22: ðŸ”¥ week 47

11.20.21: how to roast a turkey

11.20.19: fall tutu wreath (I ended up putting this on top of a basket and it looked so cool!)
11.20.18: make a pumpkin vase
11.20.17: yarn wrapped wheat
11.20.16: Jen's spinach salad
11.20.15: leaf lantern

No comments:

Post a Comment