Friday, November 17, 2023

Kid Craft: Clay Pot Turkey

I wish I would have thought to have Kade and Kayleigh make these clay pot turkeys last week when they were here - we made the fun gingerbread houses but these are super cute and quick to make, I bet they would have had fun creating their own turkeys :) Since I didn't think ahead, I decided to still make one all by myself and therefore it's just a plain old turkey without the involvement of little creative brains hahah. 

These would be cute with fall-colored or colorful bright feathers, I went with small brown feathers and would have preferred taller ones but this is what I have on hand. My 'kid-craft' ended up being sort-of adultish - well, if anything with googly eyes can be considered grown-up that is  haha!  

Glue feathers of your choice onto the back of a miniature clay pot (they come in a pack at the dollar store), add googly eyes and felt pieces for its face. Easy-peasy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment