Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tip-sy Tuesday: Glue Gun Station

I saw this idea to make a glue gun station using dollar store napkin holders and a silicone sink basket - I found the napkin holders no problem but have checked a few different dollar stores and have not had luck finding the silicone basket thing. I did find silicone pot holders though and figured I could craft my glue gun station a little differently and so far it works great! 

I zip-tied 2 napkin holders together, put a pot holder/hot pad in each side and zip-tied them in place thru the one hole (I probably could poke holes thru the silicone to add more zip-ties if they move around too much). 




Here's the inspiration photo - I'll continue looking for a sink basket like this one but in the meantime the pot holder idea is working just fine. 


11.28.22: monday fun-day 

11.28.21: ðŸ”¥ week 48

11.28.20: cast iron blackened salmon

11.28.19: Thanksgiving '19

11.28.18: Cathy's rolled oats cake



No comments:

Post a Comment