Monday, July 11, 2016

Little Sis Takes Over - Coco Lopez

Hi- Well my sister is off again while I am living the dream here in Michigan in my cubicle.  I’m Jenny.  Otherwise known to this blog as the non crafting, non cooking sister.  Since I am traveling nowhere my sister has asked me to “guest blog” for her.  This would be a challenge since I don’t cook or craft.  Not sure anyone would be interested in my adult womens soccer team or how to make dinner with whatever random bits are in my cupboard but I’ll give it a try.  In my interest for full disclosure I am only doing this because I owe her.  She makes all my dishes to pass for work functions and bbq’s, she teaches my children to craft and cook (but no I’m not willing to let her teach me), and she remembers all family birthdays and writes my name on the card and gift she sends.  So here I go.  

Guest post #1.  What is most important to a busy  working mother of 4?  That would be a good delicious alcoholic drink.


Start with canned Coco Lopez and your blender.  I like to use my Ninja because I hate cleaning out the Blender :


Add some Captain Morgan (as much as you like), some Orange Juice) (not too much or you cant get tipsy so what’s the point) and some Ice:



This combination makes an orange pina colada.  I don’t own any fancy glasses so my drink goes in this (courtesy of my friend Natalie who indeed likes Big Cups) I can hold more this way and don’t need to get up and refill or blend more:

Now I’m thirsty so I’ll write more tomorrow.  Please be sure to appreciate the educational value of this post, and hopefully my sister is too busy vacationing to read how pathetic my guest blogging is!  But Hey.. you get the help you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment