Sunday, July 17, 2016

Jen Blogs - Deviled Eggs


Hi- me again.
 
Well I don’t cook much but I do like to party.  When my sister is gone I am forced to make my own dish to pass.  I hate that (and the friends I am bringing my dish to hate that also). That said, one of the things I can make and that taste pretty decent is deviled eggs.  It’s a fairly standard deviled egg recipe what makes them better (and gets me compliments) I’m pretty sure is the “secret” ingredient of spicy mustard.

I add light miracle whip (might as well save the fat where I can) until it looks creamy, a few squeezes of regular mustard until bright yellow (I like mine mustardy) then a few squeezes of the spicy mustard depending how tangy you like it.  like I said, everywhere I take them people rave that they are delish.  

Hey I’m no Jill but I gotta do what I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment