Sunday, January 13, 2019

Around The Campfire (week 2)

Dear campers ~

This week saw 2 new additions to the blog - "man-day Monday"and everyday happy moments; hope you enjoy both of them! I think "Man-day" is going to just be on the first Monday of the month, at least until Dave gets the hang of it :). Here's a recap of what happened at camp this week:


Posts you might have missed ~

1/6: around the campfire (week 1)
1/7: man-day monday
1/8mini trees from a big tree
1/9: tuna noodle casserole
1/10: happy moments
1/11: how to clean a stained yeti
1/12: sour cream chicken enchiladas

What's Cooking ~
  • asian style meatballs with sweet chili dipping sauce, sticky rice, creamed spinach
  • sour cream chicken enchiladas
  • tuna noodle casserole
  • grilled chicken, mushroom ravioli with peas and roasted asparagus

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy that doesn't warrant a post ~
  • Started reading "Helter Skelter" - holy moly real life crime spree waaaaay gorier than most of the scary/thriller books I read. Yikes. Only finished 1/2 before I got 6 books from the online library that I'd been waiting for! Read "Look Alive Twenty Five" by Janet Evanovich (love that series!) and "The Blinds" by Adam Sternbergh (thriller/mystery that I could not put down).
  • Forced to stay home for a couple days with work happening in the garage (I can't get to my craft stuff! oh no😱) so I rearranged furniture and all the stuff on the shelves in my office, took everything out of 2 big under-stairs closets and organized/sorted it all before putting it back,  and switched around all the artwork on our walls. I also organized/sorted/purged the garage before the work started. 
Hope you had a great second week of the New Year!

Sincerely ~


Jill, camp counselor and furniture mover maniac



No comments:

Post a Comment