Monday, January 7, 2019

Man-Day Monday: How to Check Tire Pressure

Here's the first installment of a new blog segment I'm calling "Man-Day Monday". I haven't researched to see if that's an actual thing or if I've coined a new phrase - anyone heard of man-day?! This is happening because I mentioned to Dave the other night that I think he should start his own blog about guy and/or ukulele stuff but he waffled because of the time commitment (I can't even tell you how many times he has heard me say "I can't do ____ because I have to blog", the idea of running his own blog is too intimidating at this point...), so I offered him a guest blog gig on make my day camp to get his feet wet. Who knows if this will be every Monday, or just first Monday of the month, or a one-and-done event...for now we have this short video on how to check your tire pressure if you freak out when an alert comes on in your car (especially if you're in LA and driving really fast and the thought of breaking down on a 6 lane freeway is slightly freaking you out) and you have no idea what to do...ahem, this may or may not have recently happened to me...so I present to you - "Man-Day Monday: how to check your tire pressure" so you can take care of this yourself from now on if you don't already know! If you love (or don't love) this new segment let me know - I'll pass it on to Mr. Man-day ;)






1.7.18: healthy breakfast egg muffins
1.7.16: fruitcake squares - they're good, promise!

2 comments:

  1. Priceless! I think a Man day Monday is good. I think it is important to know about some man things especially about cars. I was in Utah last year and both my engine light and tire light came on. I was in a panic, because My husband was not with me I did not know what to do. SO I found a car dealership in small town of Midway, and the guy said, that my tires where fine that when there is a weather change sometimes the light comes on. Than the engine light, I needed a new gas cap. Ok Dave what if your tire light on your dash board is not a steady light but a blinking light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Man Day!
    This is a great post.
    My one suggestion: not everyone has a gauge at home. I have to stop at a gas station, put in the quarters and drag that long, noisy cord around. It took me a while to figure it out. Perhaps give a couple options?
    P.S. I haven’t seen a Dave in decades and it was a treat as soon as I heard his voice!
    My name is a Cindy, but for some reason it comes up as my daughter.
    (Lisa’s sister)

    ReplyDelete