Thursday, January 17, 2019

Cleaning a Fan

Quick tip for today - I told you I've been stuck doing projects in the house while the garage/craft room is being worked on, this is what happens when I've arranged and organized everything I can...I notice random things that I've overlooked or ignored because really, who has time to take the fan apart to clean it? Apparently now I do.

I've never done this before, you guys all probably have, but it's what I just figured out and I'm sharing!

Usually I just wipe the outside of the fan down, maybe sticking a rag in the open slots to dust inside or maybe not. The amount of dust that was in this fan tho required me taking it apart to clean it - it was disgusting. There are tiny screws on the back of the fan that I removed (not knowing what the outcome would be) and sure enough, the cover of the fan came off, enabling me to be able to clean it all. Done.

Now I gotta go find what else needs taken apart....bye!


1.17.17: tuna-egg salad
1.17.16: the best meatballs


Happy moment ~ listening to the rain, especially in usually sunny California

No comments:

Post a Comment