Thursday, May 23, 2024

Vegetable Spring Roll

 

I posted a long time ago about making shrimp spring rolls, click here* to see that post.  This time I made veggie filled rolls - I just realize it's like a hand-held salad haha, but so much more fun than eating salad with a fork! I filled the softened rice paper wrapper with romaine leaves, avocado, carrot and cucumbers; they are good dipped in your choice of sauces or dressings - try sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, or peanut sauce (you'll laugh but I dipped mine in ranch and love it LOL).

*if the above link doesn't work, search the blog for 'Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls' to get all the details. Basically you just soften a spring roll wrapper in hot water for a second, top with your choice of fillings, roll it up like a burrito. 



5.23.21: ðŸ”¥ week 21

5.23.20: tomato cage hack

5.23.19: shrimp pad thai

5.23.18: chocolate zucchini cake

5.23.17: suitcase divider (still my best invention haha!) 

5.23.16: design a spring combo garden pot


No comments:

Post a Comment