Sunday, February 23, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥(week 8)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at MMDC last week:

Posts ~
2/16: 🔥week 7
2/17: how to make a 2" x 4" paper box
2/18: Tip-sy Tuesday: how to change a sewing machine needle
2/19: double chocolate mousse torte
2/20: tbt: french dressing
2/21: Miss Lori's floral arrangement
2/22: bacon infused vodka

What's Cooking ~
  • Grilled pork loin filet, chopped salad kit, 
  • Chicken sausages, orzo salad (tomatoes, feta, parsley, olive oil), roasted green beans
  • bbq ribs, mixed veggies, chopped salad kit
  • steak, caesar salad with homemade croutons, baked mushrooms
  • grilled tuna steaks, sticky rice, roasted broccoli
  • grilled chicken breasts, pierogi tossed with tomatoes and olive oil, green beans
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • I only read one book this week, and it was a long boring one - 'The Goldfinch' by Donna Tartt. Lots of people are reading it right now, and there is a movie out based on it...maybe it's just me but goodness this bored me! ⭐️ I told Dave I was slugging my way thru just to be able to say I finished it, I almost watched it on the plane last week but I have it from the library so thought I should read it - and he goes "I heard the movie was boring too..." wish I would have known that before I spent all week trying to get into it!
  • Did a major cleaning out the closet, it took 6.5 hours and I got rid of lots - and my closet isn't even that big! Feels good to be able to easily put things away instead of trying to jam stuff in - saved a few things to give to family, rest went immediately to Goodwill before I changed my mind hahaha! 
That's it - hope you had a great week! Stop by often to see more fun crafts, recipes, whatever else I think of to make at camp. Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and closet organizing fool

No comments:

Post a Comment