Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tip-sy Tuesday: Organizing Curly Ribbon

This caught my eye in one of Miss Lori's pictures from her floral arrangement last week (click here for that post). I told her I loved the flowers but could we talk about the curly ribbon situation for a second? Hahaha, I've met another ribbon lover - and look what a great solution she came up with! Had to share. Here's what she said about it - thanks for the great tip Miss Lori!


For the curly ribbon-when we moved into our house there was this recessed square in what was to be my craft/sewing room so I figured to best utilize this unusual space I would add some tension rods and my curly ribbon-they have been up there for 20+ years now!  Everyone knows my gifts because they will always have plenty of colorful curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment