Saturday, February 1, 2020

Miss Lori's Winter Wreath


Miss Lori sent me these photos of a beautiful winter wreath she made, isn't it gorgeous? Funny, I just said to Dave this morning that it seems like winter is over and I should take down the winter decorations we have up around the condo by the beach - he said no, it isn't even February yet and still very much winter! I forget that Michigan will be cold and snowy for quite a while... in case you're feeling cooped up and want to craft, you still have lots of time to enjoy this pretty wintery wreath. 

Here's what Lori wrote (and yep, I totally get the need to make stuff!):


We were predicted to have a good bit of snow today so yesterday I went to JoAnn’s and gathered items from the 80% off room to create my Mom a winter wreath for her front door.  All the items came to $19 and I put it together tonight so I wanted to share with you!  It’s nice to have someone that understands the need to craft!




2.1.19: baby poop party dip

2.1.18: squat challenge
2.1.17: triple berry muffins
2.1.16: make a hanging wire and cork memory board

No comments:

Post a Comment