Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Baked Pork Loin Chops by Jenny

Gotta prove I’m capable of feeding myself when my sister is off gallivanting in the California Sun… oh wait.. maybe I should be proving I CAN’T feed myself or her niece when she is gone so she will come back?? Hmmmm… thoughts to ponder.
Anyway- headed to Costco Sunday and got these lovely pork loins.  Yum.  Decided to venture out and not just smother them in delicious cream of mushroom soup.  Decided instead to try something different.  Found a couple variations of this on the internet so mixed a couple together and gave it a whirl.  Delicious. 


½ cup spicy mustard
1 cup Italian dressing
¾ cup brown sugar

Patted dry the pork with a paper towel, salt and peppered both sides.  Placed in a baking pan that I sprayed with cooking spray.  
Mixed all the above ingredients together to make a sauce and poured over the pork.  Baked 30 minutes at 400, then broiled for another 5 to get the top brown. 


I also used the extra sauce over Udon noodles as a side.  The negative with that is that even though the sauce was amazing it was all to much the same flavor.. GREAT flavor but the same flavor.  HAHAHAHA. If I had poured the sauce over my salad as dressing the entire meal would have been complete. 
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.. yum.  And perhaps drank the rest. 




Jill here ~ new category, it's not "my sis is hungry" and I'm feeding her, now it's "my sis is hungry and she fed herself"! hahahahaha. Nice job sissy, these look delicious and I'm going to try your recipe for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment