Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Tip-sy Tuesday: The Front Tuck

I'm sure you guys already know this little trick - but I was wearing this lazy-girl outfit the other day and thought I'd show you how I made a very long sweater a little more flattering by simply tucking the front in a bit. I usually do it a little off-center and just tuck a bit of the hem into the top of my waistband. This way you can see a little more shape under what is a very big loose sweater - I'm short and lots of times these big shirts make me look like I'm wearing a muumuu.  I did not invent this trick but I do it all the time!

I call it my lazy-girl outfit because all day long I wore these gray jeans which are actually stretchy pants made to look like jeans so they are super duper comfortable. I've even worn them to tap class they are so stretchy! We were going out for dinner and I was too lazy to change so just added knee-high boots, a big ol' sweater, and silver hoops. Looks like I tried but really I didn't.




No comments:

Post a Comment