Sunday, March 24, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 12)

put a small glass vase of flowers in a large glass vase and fill the space between with jelly beans, candy grass, and peeps for a fun Easter flower arrangement. make my day camp Jill Pasant
put a small vase of flowers in a large
glass vase; put jelly beans, candy
grass, and peeps in the space between
the two vases. 
Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap of what happened at camp this week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

3/17: around the campfire (week 11)
3/18: hanging jewelry holder
3/19: tip-sy Tuesday: sewing on vinyl 
3/20: peanut blossom cookies
3/21: Hello Fresh update...by Jen
3/22: home workout plan
3/23: herb-crusted baked chicken

What's cooking ~
  • corned beef and cabbage dinner (why do we only eat corned beef at St. Patrick's Day? It turned out SO good we ate all of it and didn't have any leftovers for the next day - next year I'll make more!)
  • grilled chicken, my standard black bean/corn/tomato/avocado in olive oil with southwest seasoning salad
  • grilled steak, caesar salad, sautéed mushrooms
  • grilled ahi tuna, steamed rice, roasted broccoli
  • pork tenderloin, roasted white beans with tomatoes and feta, shredded kale salad
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • read Homebody by Joanna Gaines (mostly for the pictures!),  and Big Little Lies (I never saw the show but loved the book - have you read it?)
  • made another small fabric wallet, this time in more subtle colors and a little heavier weight fabric, I've been using the bright colorful one I made and love it. It's so lightweight and small that I can fit it in my pocket, my grocery store tote, and it's helping to keep my purse lighter which is always a plus.
Hope everyone had a great week! Check back often to see more fun projects, recipes, whatever I think up to keep myself busy.

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor who is sore from starting that 12 week workout plan

No comments:

Post a Comment