Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tip-sy Tuesday: Prep Bowl

Granola bowls, quinoa bowls, power green bowls, smoothie bowls (click here for that post), etc.... bowls are so popular now; but this is not that kind of bowl.


 I learned this from Rachel Ray and it's a very helpful tool when cooking and prepping a lot of ingredients - have a garbage bowl standing by wherever you are working to collect all the little scraps, egg shells, wrappers, cartons, peels, etc. instead of running to the trash can every time you have something to throw out. For example: making cookies I had 45 Kisses wrappers, egg shells, the top to the vanilla, and paper wrapping from the shortening that I just put right into the prep bowl I had next to me. That saved me from either making a messy pile on the counter, or walking back and forth when I wanted to throw all this stuff away. So much neater, and saves time.


3.5.18: Tesha's crockpot potato soup


Happy moment ~ plumeria cutting that Dave brought home from ukulele for me to (fingers crossed) turn into a tree. love!

No comments:

Post a Comment