Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Everything Bagel Seasoning

  • Yesterday I posted about adding everything bagel seasoning to pigs in a blanket (yum), I found this recipe to make your own seasoning in case you want it - I haven't tried it yet but seems fairly accurate to me! Note: I actually thought I'd posted a recipe for this blend in the past but can't find any so if this is a repeat then...um...sorry... then now you have 2 recipes!

  • Mix together:
  • 4 teaspoons white sesame seeds
  • 2 teaspoons black sesame seedsor additional white sesame seeds
  • 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
  • 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
  • 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
  • 1 teaspoon flaky sea saltsuch as Maldon
recipe found here

note: change up the ratios to your taste - really there's no right or wrong, well I suppose something could go wrong if you added too much salt hahahah, but otherwise go for it! Oh, and I'll probably use coarse salt instead of flaky but we'll see...





1 comment: