Saturday, January 7, 2023

Poke Brownies

You might hate me once you make these brownies - and you definitely want to make these brownies - because once you know how easy they are to make, and once everyone eats them and begs you to make them again and again...you're probably going to stop being my friend. 


I'll take the chance tho and share this super secret recipe with you (I found it while on the time-sucking Pinterest the other day) and there are so many people making them this way - why am I just now hearing about it?):

Bake a pan of brownies, homemade or from a mix (I like Ghirardelli, for these I bought the dark chocolate mix). While they are still hot, poke holes all over the top - I used the skinny bottom of a wooden spoon, a skewer or fork would work too; spread 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk over the top and sprinkle with chocolate chips (I had milk chocolate chips on hand, use whatever kind you like). Cool and serve (with or without ice cream). 

That's it! Stop reading and go make these - then let me know if you still like me ;) 




I forgot to take a picture of these before cutting them, I at 
least managed to get a shot of the leftover piece! 

1.7.20: Tip-sy Tuesday: wrapping paper filler

1.7.19: the short-lived segment of Man-day Monday

1.7.18: breakfast egg muffins

1.7.17: grocery store bouquet

1.7.17: fruitcake squares (don't be afraid, they're good!)


No comments:

Post a Comment