Monday, July 10, 2023

Daddy's Survival Kit

Last post (I think!) from last weekend's baby shower - I thought it'd be cute to make a gift just for Kyle and whipped up a 'daddy survival kit'. I forgot to take a picture but picture a clear caddy with a handle on the top full of all kinds of 'useful' items like:

  • goggles
  • gloves
  • mask
  • wipes
  • hand sanitizer
  • lysol spray
  • nose plug (clothespin)
  • ear plug
  • tongs
  • poncho (clear rain poncho to protect his clothes)
  • liquid iv energy packs
  • one shot of moonshine

Daddy’s

SURVIVAL KIT

To finish I printed out a simple tag on colored cardstock and tied it around the handle. 

Super easy, super cute! 

my caddy was similar to this

PS: I would have included the book 'go the f to sleep' but my sister already gave it to him hahha. 


7.10.22: 🔥 week 28

7.10.21: LeDonna's rhubarb pie

7.10.20: hungarian potato soup

7.10.19: cookie dough cupcakes 2.0

7.10.18: zesting a lemon

7.10.17: net wrapped mason jar


No comments:

Post a Comment