Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Tip-sy Tuesday: Corndog Bedder Cheddars

This tip isn't really a tip, more like a 'hey have you seen this?' find...maybe this is only new or news to me but I was very excited (I know, I know, it doesn't take much - yes I can feel you rolling your eyes at me). 

Pillsbury has come out with corn dog wraps - find it in a tube where their crescent rolls are. 

The instructions are to wrap hot dogs and bake but I took it one step farther and rolled the corn dog wraps around turkey better cheddar smoked sausage links and YUM!!! I'm so happy right now. 

Side story for why I don't have a picture to show you - I made these for lunch when Mark and LeDonna were over and after we demolished them someone asked if I was going to blog it. I said no, because all it is is a store-bought piece of dough wrapped around a hot dog and I had no creative input at all LOL so what is there to blog? But then after discussing I agreed that even if I didn't make it up I should still be sharing this amazing find with everyone :)

YUM. 


7.25.22: star plates


No comments:

Post a Comment