Friday, July 21, 2023

My Sis Tried It: Towel Hanger

Well, this one is a weird one. I had a framed Pittsburg Steelers “terrible towel” in our basement. It didn’t fit quite right and constantly was scorching down in the frame. Tried taping it inside the frame, kept messing with it, just didn’t look great.  A friend then gave me a Wolfpack towel (from our basketball team” so that set me on a mission to frame this one better. Lo and behold I stumbled upon these awesome magnetic hangers! Who knew this was a thing! (Was I the only one?). These came in different sizes on Amazon, way cheaper than a frame, and strong magnetic hold. As I tried to capture in the pictures you simply pay the strip out, out down your object and place the other magnet strip on top. Fantastic. Could be used for any fabrics, paper, poster etc. but really worked fantastic for these towels. So happy with how it turned out! 




 7.21.22: pork tenderloin with mustard rub

No comments:

Post a Comment