Monday, July 31, 2023

Watch Strap Loops

I was inspired to make beaded loops for my Apple watch straps after seeing this idea on Amazon - they have lots of different styles but I knew how easy and quick beaded ones would be to make. And they are both easy and quick! And super cute :)

My strap is about 3/4" wide. String seed beads on a length of stretchy cord, I made mine about 1 3/4" long; knot the ends together to form a bead circle that slides over the end of the strap. Add a drop of clear glue to the knot to help hold it, wait for it to dry and then snip off the excess cord. 






Because they are so quick to make I just sat and played with different beads and charms and made all of these in minutes. Now that I know how much I like them, I am going to make a few that look good together and group them in sets of 3 or 5 - once I do that I will update this post to show you!

7.31.22: ðŸ”¥ week 31

7.31.21: Al's baked beans (re-run)

7.31.20: album cover t-shirt

7.31.19: mexican street corn salad

7.31.18: freezing pesto

7.31.17: boho earrings 

7.31.16: Al's baked beans are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment