Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Tip-sy Tuesday: Stringing Bead Tip

When I was making the beaded loops for my watch band the knot I had on the end of the stretchy cord came loose and all the beads went flying. I have made tons of stretchy bracelets and what-not over the years and this has happened so many times, and it's super frustrating - after all this time I just figured out a solution that worked great. I had a binder clip on my work station and was inspired hahah, just clip one to the end of the stretchy cord and add beads - problem solved! Only took me 25 years to think of it LOL. 



 8.1.22: stainless steel tip 

8.1.21: ðŸ”¥ week 31

8.1.20: grilled romaine with blue cheese dressing

8.1.19: msih: cowboy pasta salad

8.1.18: white chocolate brownies

8.1.17: microwave corn shortcut

8.1.16: fish lure earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment