Friday, August 25, 2023

My Sis Tried It: Dish Scrubber

Continuing with my trend of posting things that I have purchased from Amazon, I have found some thing else that I love! Let me point out again that I do not get any sort of kickback from Amazon, I am just one of those people who orders way too many things, and then tries to hide the Amazon boxes from my husband when they arrive. This one tho is super great! Almost as great as that pineapple corer/slicer I posted awhile back! This scrubber does exactly what I hoped. I had one of those regular wand style scrubbers that you put the dish soap in the handle, but for some reason it always seemed to leak. Then one day I saw this little gadget and decided to give it a try. This thing is awesome! You fill the handle just like you do the wand but in this case it is airtight and no leaking. You push the button on the end to dispense a few drops of soap, use the scrubber to clean things up and then place it wet on the provided dish. Another great thing is the price!  I love this!!


8.25.22: easy swedish meatballs

8.25.21: s'more brownie pie

8.25.20: TT - celsius to fahrenheit

8.25.19: ðŸ”¥ week 34

8.25.18: skinny margarita

8.25.17: dutch braid pig tails by Brooke

8.25.16: notebook paper frame 




No comments:

Post a Comment