Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Bacon and Boursin Stuffed Peppers

LeDonna gave me the idea for these stuffed peppers and it's my new favorite breakfast. We are growing mini sweet peppers* and she cut them in half, stuffed them with boursin cheese and topped with a piece of precooked bacon (click here for another bacon and boursin recipe they came up with) and put them on the grill until the peppers were soft and the bacon crispy. I took the same idea but put mine in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes and they are terrific!



*side story - the little tag thing in the plants from the nursery said I was planting mini red sweet peppers but what is growing are green and the size is in between mini and full sized peppers - so weird! I'm not a fan of green peppers but topped with bacon and boursin they are my new favorite hahahah. 

8.9.22: TT mangoes

8.9.21: texas caviar






No comments:

Post a Comment