Thursday, August 10, 2023

Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie by Jenny

I had a recipe I made once in awhile a few years ago for homemade chicken pot pie. It’s delicious but takes a little too much time. That led me to deciding to try a cheater version. (Aka a Jenny version vs. my sisters version). Haha. 


Here is what I did- and it was delish. 

  • Rotisserie chicken
  • Bag of stir fry veggies 
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 can broccoli and cheese soup
  • Can of reduced fat crescent roll dough
Remove chicken from bones, cut into pieces. Microwave veggies until just slightly cooked. Add all together and bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees or until bubbly.  While that cooks break crescent roll into bite size pieces. When chicken/soup/veggie mix is bubbly Place dough pieces on the top and cook for 10 minutes more until crescent roll is browned. 
Super delicious and super easy. Definitely fits my criteria for cooking. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment