Friday, August 18, 2023

MSTI: Air-Fryer Drumsticks

OK, this one is not a recipe, but let me start with a question: 

Am I the only one who didn’t know you could make air-fried chicken drumsticks?

I have a bunch of packages of drumsticks from Costco that I have had no idea what to do with. Most likely I bought them because they were cheap, not because I actually have a love for an abundance of chicken drumstick packages. Anyway- I was short on time and looking for a dinner and saw the same packages of chicken that have been in the freezer for months. I then started looking for ways to cook them. I happened to google across “easy air fried chicken drumsticks”. The “recipe” was nothing which was right up my alley.  Lay in the basket, drizzle with oil, and season.  I got out my trusty creole and blackening seasoning that I use for my fish, sprayed with cooking  spray (because I absolutely hate using oil) and seasoned.  7 minutes on one side at 400, rotated and cooked 7 more. VOILA! They were delicious. Like legit delicious. The skin got crispy, the inside still juicy, just really great! 

Lucky for me I have 17 packages left to make for future dinners. 






No comments:

Post a Comment