Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

Hmmm, how's that for a name? I don't know what to call it - it's a pie made out of cookie dough!


  • 1 tube chocolate chip cookie dough (or make your own dough, whatever you want!)
  • 4 oz. cream cheese, softened (1/2 block)
  • 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
  • 1 t. vanilla
  • 8 oz. cool whip
  • toppings - I used what I had on hand: reese's, mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, sno-caps, funfetti chips, cookies and cream candy bar

Spray a pie plate with non-stick spray. Press the cookie dough into the plate and bake until done. Note: I tried pressing the middle down a little lower than the edges to create an indent for the toppings before baking it, but it puffed up equal to the edges. So when it came out of the oven I pressed the center down a little bit using the bottom of a glass. Cool completely.

Once cool, top with the cream cheese mixture, add toppings as desired. 2nd note: I chopped the reese's and candy bar into smaller pieces. 





No comments:

Post a Comment