Thursday, September 14, 2023

My Sis Tried It: Tortilla Pizza

Well, I tried something. To be honest, it is probably something that everyone in the world has already tried, but not me! let me go back a little. 

I went to stay with Mickey when she had her baby and one day for lunch she got out all of the stuff to make tortilla pizza. She had healthy tortillas, sauce, fresh mozzarella, and spinach. I don’t know why I have never made this before, but it was delicious! I thought this would be a great thing for me to make at home especially with me working from home every day. This was something that I could easily make, was very cheap, and pretty darn healthy! So that said, I got back home, and I bought all of the ingredients and decided to make it myself. Again, I know everyone in the world has been making these, but I decided today to try it. 

I chose low-carb tortillas because they only had 70 cal and I did end up loving the way it crisped up. I got squeezable sauce to make it easy, feta cheese, spinach, turkey pepperoni (no idea why Mickey was missing such important ingredients. Lol.) I then added jalapeños and a little tiny bit of low-fat mozzarella on the top. I baked it for 10 minutes at 350 and have to say it was amazing. I’ll be definitely eating this again! (Catching up to the rest of the world apparently). Haha. If you are like me, give it a try! 




9.14.21: TT - truck bed organizer (short person solution!)

9.14.20: cake topper

9.14.19: 4th Anniversary

9.14.18: how to use a Big Shot 

9.14.17: road trip - S. Dakota

9.14.16: pina colada cupcakes


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jill I’m going to give this a whirl
    Love
    Deb Turner

    ReplyDelete