Sunday, September 3, 2023

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 36)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything last week at camp:

Posts ~

8/27: 🔥 week 35 

8/28: pallet board centerpiece box

8/29: TT: elevate a boxed cake mix

8/30: godzilla cake

8/31: beef and mushrooms

9/1: MSTI raising cane sauce

9/2: words

What's Cooking ~

not much! I was sick a few days and Dave had to fend for himself so I don't have any menu plans to share with you. 

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~

  • read 'The Boys' by Ron and Clint Howard - LeDonna read it first and loved it, so I borrowed it from her and also loved it! More than I expected to ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

That's it for this week - see you next week with more fun projects, recipes, crafts, whatever we think to make at camp :)

Sincerely ~

Jill
camp counselor





No comments:

Post a Comment