Friday, September 1, 2023

My Sis Tried It: Raising Cane Sauce

So continuing on the theme of "recipe's that aren't really recipe's" today I saw a thing on Facebook for Raising Cane's sauce.  My daughters boyfriend works at Raising Cane's so I have benefited from trying their chicken and sauce - and yum.  If you have never had it the sauce is equivalent to Chick-Fil-A sauce but not the same. To me it's tangier.  I love both though so decided I would give this one a try. 

First off my sister will HATE this because the "recipe" didn't come with ANY quantities of anything.  I will attach the picture below as proof.  lol. It lists the ingredients as: 
  • mayonnaise
  • ketchup
  • worcestershire
  • hot sauce
  • garlic powder
  • seasoned salt
  • black pepper
So that said - I mixed together a couple scoops of lite mayonnaise, a squeeze of ketchup, a couple shakes of worcestershire, hot sauce and the seasonings to taste.





9.1.22: tamale dip

9.1.21: swiss meringue buttercream

9.1.20: TT- oven heating hack

9.1.19: ðŸ”¥ week 35

9.1.18: painted cow skull 

9.1.16: mini succulent shadow box


No comments:

Post a Comment