Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Korean BBQ Marinated Boneless Chicken Thighs

This isn't an actual 'recipe', but it's new to me and we loved this easy dinner so much that I want to share. 

Jiji gave me a bottle of Korean BBQ sauce that she thought we'd enjoy - her suggestion is to marinade sliced beef and grill it, but we just had red meat so I thought I'd give chicken thighs a try and it turned out great. 

Put whatever meat you want (beef, pork, chicken, seafood) in a large ziplock bag. Add enough sauce to coat and let it marinade for 30 - 60 minutes. Shake off the excess sauce and grill to your liking. I served the chicken thighs with coconut rice and steamed broccoli.

Since making the above dinner I've also stir fried chicken, rice, and veggies with the sauce for lunch and we loved that as well. 

Good find Jiji - thanks for sharing! 


2.21.23: TT eggs and sell by date

2.21.22: mardi gras masks

2.21.21: ðŸ”¥ week 8



2.21.18: snickerdoodles


No comments:

Post a Comment