Friday, July 7, 2017

K-Cup Craft: Twine Light Shades

Yep, it's another k-cup craft :). I'm pretty sure Ronda was hoping I'd run out of ideas and stop making k-cup crap for her display table... after making ghosts, snowmen, bunnies, and birds she might be over it haha but I'm not! So here goes:

                         

These are super simple - all I did was hot glue some twine around the cups and run a little piece of wire thru the top to form a loop. Then tie onto a long piece of thin ribbon to form a garland. That was a little plain so I cut out a few paper starfish (found a free template online and used Stampin' Up patterned paper), made 2 little notches in the middle of each one and threaded them onto the ribbon in between each k-cup light shade. Nice and beachy for the display table I'm working on!


Note: it would be cute to poke a hole in the top of the k-cups and insert mini twinkle lights in them - like what I did with the ghosts and snowmen but I thought I'd change it up this time and just make a garland instead with the paper starfish.


click to see other k-cup posts:
snowmen
ghosts
bunnies
birds

No comments:

Post a Comment